Massage Therapy at Neuropsychology Services of Kansas
Massage therapy has many mental and physical benefits, helping to reduce stress, pain, headaches, muscle soreness, and tension. It also helps increase relaxation and improves circulation, blood pressure, heart rate, and immune function.
Kyle Williams brings 14 years of experience as the Massage Therapist at Neuropsychology Services of Kansas. An exceptionally talented therapist, Kyle immediately helps each patient feel comfortable and heard. To schedule your massage therapy appointment, call us at 316-867-3434.
Know Before You Go:
- Arrive 15 minutes early and enjoy our relaxation room with zero-gravity massage chair. Relax with soothing music and images in preparation for your massage.
- Each massage appointment begins with a brief consultation about your health and goals for the session.
- Hot stones and warm bamboo are generally incorporated into the back and neck massage.
- Bamboo allows work targeting specific muscle groups and is an important part of headaches treatment.
- Premium massage creams are used with a hypoallergenic, unscented and nut-free option available.